The Lompoc Firefighters Foundation will be selling Wine Trail Passports starting, Friday, June 14th. The $50.00 Passport gives you either: 1 full tasting or 1 two-for-one tasting at 20 tasting rooms, 2 estate wineries and 1 wine bar and bistro along the Lompoc Wine Trail. Also included is a free wine glass with the foundation logo on it.
With the sale of each passport, we get a little bit closer to being able to fund the purchase of a Fire Safety & Emergency Disaster Training Trailer for the Lompoc Fire Department.
PASSPORTS are available for sale and are valid through December 31, 2013. Tasting rooms/winery’s are offering a variety of discounts for Passport holders: 2 for 1 tastings, complimentary tastings, complimentary tasting with purchase and discount on wine and other edible purchases. Without the Passport, these discounted offers may not be available; AND you are not only supporting your Fire Department, you are supporting Lompoc’s local wine industry.
The perfect pre-holiday gift!
$50.00 per passport includes a Firefighter Foundation logo wine glass and discounts indicated above as well as:
- Lodging discount at Comfort Inn & Suites, Lompoc (including upgrade when available)
- Lodging discount at O’Cairns Inn & Suites, Lompoc (including upgrade when available)
- Complementary roundtrip Shuttle Service from Sweet Repeats to/from the Wine Ghetto
Tickets may be purchased ONLINE with your credit/debit card or in person at the following locations with CASH or CHECK only:
- Lompoc Fire Department Station #1 | 115 S. G Street, Lompoc
- Sweet Repeats | 110 W. Ocean Avenue, Lompoc
- The Chamber of Commerce | 1100 S. I Street, Lompoc